All guests are subject to search at the discretion of law enforcement. Failure to consent to such search will result in denial of entry into the Feast of the Blessed Sacrament.
The Feast of the Blessed Sacrament believes all patrons should have a fun and safe visit. Please make security aware of any and all issues so they can be solved in a timely and professional manner.
Code of Conduct
The Feast of the Blessed Sacrament is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for patrons of all ages. We are proud to present a Code of Conduct designed to enhance the experience of all our guests. Patrons are responsible for their conduct and for the conduct of their guests. In particular, patrons and their guests are prohibited from the following:
- Exhibiting behavior that is unruly, disruptive, irresponsible or illegal in nature.
- Using foul, abusive or offensive language or making obscene gestures.
- Interfering with any ongoing event, business activity or the enjoyment of others.
- Engaging in public drunkenness.
- Verbally or physically harassing any of our guests or staff.
- Engaging in solicitation.
- Violating the terms of any policy or related laws.
- Failure to follow instructions of security personnel or law enforcement.
Patrons and their guests who violate these provisions will be ejected without refund and also may lose privileges for future events. We thank you for adhering to our Code of Conduct.
Fans who consume alcohol are encouraged to drink responsibly.
- You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase alcohol.
- The only IDs accepted at Gillette Stadium are valid, non-expired driver's licenses, and Government-issued state identification cards, passports or Military IDs showing picture and a birthdate.
- Duplicate and expired licenses, liquor IDs, birth certificates, police badges, or any other forms of identification are not accepted at Gillette Stadium.
- Each person may purchase no more than two (2) alcoholic beverages at any one time.